Over the last 35 years we have ensured that we put our people at the heart of everything we do, never has this been more relevant.
As the current and unprecedented situation rapidly changes, we continue to monitor and act on advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Australian Department of Health, QLD and NSW Health to provide the appropriate response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
While we must evolve to meet these dynamic conditions, we are committed to ensuring that we continue to stay true to our core focus of making a difference to the lives of our people, our customers and our community.
Accordingly, to provide reassurance to those of you planning to visit our dealerships, please see below measures we are taking to protect you:
NO Contact Service
We continue to accept online, in person and over the phone service bookings.
- Our service buses remain open to customers. If you are using this service, you will be required to use the supplied hand sanitiser upon entry and exit of the vehicle.
- For your own mobility it is important to ensure that you continue to meet your vehicles service requirements, if you are unable to leave your home one of our staff can arrange the driveway pick and delivery of your car.
- Delivery staff, our service technicians and workshop staff use new, fresh gloves for every car.
- We wrap every steering wheel and gear shift before entering every vehicle, we put protective coverage on all relevant seats and surfaces. Once your service is complete, we thoroughly sanitize all areas of the interior and exterior of your vehicle that our team come into contact with, before your vehicle is picked up from our dealership or after it is delivered to your home.
- Our EFT machines are sanitised after every use and where relevant payment transactions can be completed by phone, online and via electronic transfers.
NO Contact Sales
We recognise the importance of mobility and understand that everyone's current situation is unique.
- We offer flexible test drive opportunities tailored to individual needs either in dealership, at your home or a mutually agreeable location.
- Customers may opt for disposable gloves for test drives and our sales teams exercise social distancing during test drives by sitting in the left rear passenger seat of the car.
- We also offer virtual vehicle demonstrations hosted by one of our brand specialists available by appointment and our end to end sales process can be completed by phone, online and via electronic transfers.
- In-vehicle handovers cannot take place with our salesperson in the front seat of the car. However, we will conduct a detailed handover from the rear of the vehicle as per the test drive policy.
- Phone pairing will be completed with the customer external to the vehicle.
- Every customer will be invited back to the dealership for a more detailed handover once social distancing protocols are relaxed, should you so choose.
Health & Safety
- We have a mandated half hourly handwash rotation using alcohol-based hand sanitiser for all staff across all areas of sales, service and administration.
- Clear protocol on thorough handwash process are displayed throughout all areas of the business.
- We have provided additional hand sanitizers for this purpose.
- In ensuring good hygiene measures are in place concerning surface contact transmission we will be placing mobile handwash units in all customer service areas.
- To ensure optimal cleanliness of our dealerships, all high-traffic areas are sanitised multiple times a day, in addition to professional cleaning every evening.
- We have enhanced our in-house sanitation of all vehicles, including new and used display vehicles and demonstrator and customer loan vehicles.
- All EFTPOS machines and touchscreen displays are sanitized before every use.
- In line with Government requirements on social distancing, we have introduced health checks amongst all staff, monitoring temperature and hygiene.
- Our staff will no longer shake hands upon welcoming you to the dealership, but you will continue to experience the big smile and warm welcome you have come to expect from our team.
- Quattro, our onsite cafe in Southport remains open for take away and deliveries. All customer lounges are open and compliant to social distancing regulations and sanitation.
- We are running split locations on our business-critical departments in order to ensure we mitigate risk and minimise transmission should any member of our team become unwell.
- All administrative meetings (internal and external) are conducted via web-ex.
- All dealership and administrative areas are configured to meet the 1.5 metre distance, 1 person per 4sqm layout. This includes desk placement/usage, staff location and customer positioning when entering the dealership.
- We are following Government guidelines relating to travel and self-isolation across our team to provide the safest environment possible.
- Our team are required to inform us of any contact they may have with people subject to these guidelines, and we've asked them to remain at home if they feel unwell.
- All staff with any health concerns are instructed to stay home and take directive from health professionals.
- Our teams receive regular updates on hygiene and workplace protocols as the reaction to COVID-19 develops.
We support that we are in extremely fluid trading conditions and recognise the need to be agile in updating and evolving our protocols daily.
We understand that the current situation has presented everyone with similar challenges and we are focused on supporting all our customer requirements through this difficult period so we can continue to offer you options relating to you and your vehicle needs while ensuring everyone's health and safety.